The College of Business offers three degree programs:
- B.S. in Business and Economics
- B.S. in Computer Science and Business
- B.S. in Integrated Business and Engineering
B.S. in Business and Economics Degree Advising
Location: Rauch Business Center, Suite 395
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:15am-4:45pm
Please schedule your appointment via AdvisorTrac: http://go.lehigh.edu/advisortrac. AdvisorTrac shows the most up-to-date advisor availablity.
Advisors offer appointments between 8:30am and 4pm with varying schedules. Be sure to check AdvisorTrac for availablity.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with screen sharing capabilities, please select "Zoom" for your location.
- Academic Planning Appointments will be offered starting the week of September 11th.
- These are 30 minute meetings where you can discuss clean up from the current registration period, any questions you may have about your degree progression or requirements and your long term academic goals (like majors, minors, fitting in study abroad, etc.)
- Academic Planning Appointments can be made up to 2 weeks in advance and up to 24 hours before an appointment begins.
- Same Day Appointments will not be available during this time.
- Students are limited to booking 1 appointment time per day. Please do not book multiple appointment times so that we can meet the needs of as many students as possible.
Advising for students in the B.S. in Business and Economics degree program is offered within the College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office. Academic Advisors are students' primary advising contacts throughout their four years in the program.
Chrissy Confer, Academic Advisor: Advises business students with last names Ci - Cy, D - N
Kerry Madden McCann, Academic Advisor: Advises business students with last names A, B, Ca-Ch, and O - Z
College of Business Advising Team Mission Statement
The College of Business Undergraduate Academic Advising Team is committed to collaborating with students as they explore, plan, navigate, and achieve their academic goals. We will:
- Create a supportive and evolving connection where students strengthen their independence and make informed decisions that are congruent with their life goals;
- Cultivate an environment where academic integrity is paramount, academic success is possible, and the goal of a timely graduation is reached; and
- Cooperate with academic departments, faculty, and campus partners to provide comprehensive advising services for students.
B.S. in Computer Science and Business (CSB) Degree Advising
From the start of the CSB degree program, CSB students are advised by the co-directors of the CSB Program and their Academic Advisor:
- Professional Staff Advisor Andrea Goff, email@example.com
B.S. in Integrated Business and Engineering (IBE) Degree Advising
From the start of the IBE degree program, IBE students are advised by the co-directors of the IBE Program:
Professor Bob Storer, Mohler Lab 200, firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Richard Kish, RBC 441, email@example.com