The College of Business offers three degree programs:
- B.S. in Business and Economics
- B.S. in Computer Science and Business
- B.S. in Integrated Business and Engineering
B.S. in Business and Economics Degree Advising
Virtual Office: go.lehigh.edu/businessundergrad
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Virtual Drop-Ins: Located in our virtual office weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. EDT.
Virtual Appointments: Our office is hosting Drop-Ins only until September 4th. After that, appointments can be made using AdvisorTrac. Once an appointment is made, you will receive an appointment confirmation with a zoom link included. Read this to learn more about how to set yourself up for a Zoom session as a participant.
Advising for students in the B.S. in Business and Economics degree program is offered within the College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office. Academic Advisors are students' primary advising contacts throughout their four years in the program.
Emily Ford, Assistant Dean
Advises business students with last name
A-B and dual degree business students
Emily Enters-Dake, Academic Advisor
Advises business students with last name C-H
Christina Jordan, Academic Advisor
Advises business students with last name I-P
Lisa Keller, Academic Advisor
Advises business students with last name Q-Z
The College of Business Undergraduate Academic Advising Team is committed to collaborating with students as they explore, plan, navigate, and achieve their academic goals. We will:
- Create a supportive and evolving connection where students strengthen their independence and make informed decisions that are congruent with their life goals;
- Cultivate an environment where academic integrity is paramount, academic success is possible, and the goal of a timely graduation is reached; and
- Cooperate with academic departments, faculty, and campus partners to provide comprehensive advising services for students.
B.S. in Computer Science and Business (CSB) Degree Advising
B.S. in Integrated Business and Engineering (IBE) Degree Advising
Professor Bob Storer, Mohler Lab 200, email@example.com
Professor Richard Kish, RBC 441, firstname.lastname@example.org