The College of Business offers three degree programs:
- B.S. in Business and Economics
- B.S. in Computer Science and Business
- B.S. in Integrated Business and Engineering
B.S. in Business and Economics Degree Advising
Location: Rauch Business Center, Suite 395
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Advising Appointments: Based on advisor availability listed in AdvisorTrac
Drop-In Advising (first come, first serve - no appointment needed): Every week on Mondays 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. and Thursdays 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Advising for students in the B.S. in Business and Economics degree program is offered within the College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office. Academic Advisors are students' primary advising contacts throughout their four years in the program.
Christina Jordan, Associate Director of Advising: Advises students with last names I-P
Emily Enters-Dake, Academic Advisor: Advises students with last names B-H
Kerry Madden McCann, Academic Advisor: Advises students with last names A & Q-Z
College of Business Advising Team Mission Statement
The College of Business Undergraduate Academic Advising Team is committed to collaborating with students as they explore, plan, navigate, and achieve their academic goals. We will:
- Create a supportive and evolving connection where students strengthen their independence and make informed decisions that are congruent with their life goals;
- Cultivate an environment where academic integrity is paramount, academic success is possible, and the goal of a timely graduation is reached; and
- Cooperate with academic departments, faculty, and campus partners to provide comprehensive advising services for students.
B.S. in Computer Science and Business (CSB) Degree Advising
B.S. in Integrated Business and Engineering (IBE) Degree Advising
Professor Bob Storer, Mohler Lab 200, email@example.com
Professor Richard Kish, RBC 441, firstname.lastname@example.org