The College of Business offers three degree programs:
- B.S. in Business and Economics
- B.S. in Computer Science and Business
- B.S. in Integrated Business and Engineering
B.S. in Business and Economics Degree Advising
Location: Rauch Business Center, Suite 395
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:15 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Advising Appointments: Based on advisor availability listed in AdvisorTrac. These appointments will begin on September 5th, 2022.
Drop-In Advising: First two weeks of classes are Drop-In appointments only. These are 15-minute meetings for quick questions or fall schedule concerns. You can schedule these up to two weeks in advance or same-day as availablity permits. An appointment is required.
Advising for students in the B.S. in Business and Economics degree program is offered within the College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office. Academic Advisors are students' primary advising contacts throughout their four years in the program.
Emily Enters-Dake, Academic Advisor: Advises business students with last names B-H
Kinsey Hallinger, Academic Advisor: Advises business students with last names I-P
Kerry Madden McCann, Academic Advisor: Advises business students with last names A, Q-Z
College of Business Advising Team Mission Statement
The College of Business Undergraduate Academic Advising Team is committed to collaborating with students as they explore, plan, navigate, and achieve their academic goals. We will:
- Create a supportive and evolving connection where students strengthen their independence and make informed decisions that are congruent with their life goals;
- Cultivate an environment where academic integrity is paramount, academic success is possible, and the goal of a timely graduation is reached; and
- Cooperate with academic departments, faculty, and campus partners to provide comprehensive advising services for students.
B.S. in Computer Science and Business (CSB) Degree Advising
Professor Sharon Kalafut, email@example.com
Professor Troy Adair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Staff Advisor Andrea Goff, email@example.com
B.S. in Integrated Business and Engineering (IBE) Degree Advising
Professor Bob Storer, Mohler Lab 200, firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Richard Kish, RBC 441, email@example.com