In an effort to make the transition to a remote education format a bit easier, we have provided instructions and signatories involved with all of our office forms. Please consult these directions to complete any of the forms below.
If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader: Once downloaded, on the right, click the option to Fill & Sign (not Edit PDF). This will allow you to enter the information on the form and sign it. Then you’ll resave it and follow the procedure listed below.
If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader: Once downloaded, you can print the form and fill it out. Once you have done that, you need to scan it and follow the procedure listed below.
- Complete the top portion of this form and send it to your course instructor for approval. They will then sign it (the same way you did) or give you permission via email and send it back to you. You should then forward the form, including the approval, to your advisor for signature.
Students should use the new Course Drop/Withdrawal Form to drop a course. Please check the deadlines on the Academic Calendar to determine whether it is a drop or a Withdrawal ("W"). It is a new form that uses electronic signatures via DocuSign. Online help for DocuSign is available via LTS.
- Send this form to your current Associate Dean first. This may require an email conversation or a virtual meeting about transitioning to another college.
- Once your current Associate Dean has signed it, you should send it to the College of Business Assistant Dean, Emily Ford.
- Send this form to your advisor. This will require an email conversation or a virtual meeting about your request.
- Your advisor will submit your request to the department (if needed) and the Associate Dean for review. Once a decision has been made, you will be notified by your advisor.
- If you are submitting a Dual Degree Petition, please get in touch with the College of Business Assistant Dean, Emily Ford.
- Send this form to your advisor who will submit it on your behalf. Your advisor may require an email conversation or a virtual meeting about your academic plan or future semesters.
- Send this form to your advisor who will submit it on your behalf. Your advisor may require an email conversation or a virtual meeting before signing it and passing it to the Associate Dean for review. Please note the rules on the form, as an SOS Petition may be required.
This is an online form and therefore requires no specialized process.
- Send this form to your advisor who will submit it on your behalf.
- Complete the SOS Petition Form, clearly articulating your request and rationale for your request. If you have additional documentation, please assemble it in electronic form and include it with your petition.
- Email your petition and any supporting documentation files IN ONE EMAIL to the instructor (if applicable), your academic advisor, and Dean Zalatan, requesting review and email recommendations from all. A single email is important so that all signatories see the same petition document(s).
- Upon receipt of emailed recommendations from your instructor (if applicable) and your advisor, Dean Zalatan will email your petition in its entirety to the SOS Committee for review.
- Once SOS reviews your petition and makes a decision, the Dean of Students Office will send you the outcome via email as quickly as possible.
(for College of Business departmental transfer credit policies, click here)
- Send this form directly to the Lehigh department most closely related to the course you would like to take at another institution. Please note some departments have more specialized processes and restrictions, so you will need to research department-level policies when submitting this form.
- Once the department reviews the form for content equivalencies, the form needs to be sent to Registration and Academic Services for final review. Note that Registration and Academic Services has final authority as to whether or not the credit will transfer to Lehigh.